Setting Up Miva Merchant
To set up Miva Merchant:
- Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- Enable Miva E-Shop for your e-commerce domain. Agree to charges. If you get the message Run out of MIVA Merchant licenses, report to technical support.
- Click the Apply link in the Status column.
- Click the Setup icon that has appeared next to the domain name.
- Click the Install button and complete the installation:
- Click the Edit icon to configure your Miva shopping cart. Alternatively, you can do it using Miva administration panel. When it prompts you for a login and a password, enter those you use for your FTP account.
- Click the View icon to see how your online store looks from the Internet.
To remove Miva Merchant database with all its entries, click the Uninstall icon.