To add CGI support, it will suffice to create a CGI alias or, in other words, to specify a CGI file extension and a CGI handler for it, for instance Perl. For example, you can specify that all *.cgi files must be treated as executable Perl scripts.
To add a CGI alias:
- Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- On the Web Service page that shows, scroll down to find the CGI-dir option and turn it on. Now all files in the cgi-bin directory will be treated as CGI executables. This is the directory to place all your cgi scripts.
- On the Web Service page, scroll down to find the CGI option and click the Add icon on its right.
- Enter an extension beginning with a dot and select the handler from the list.