A pack of over 30 PHP/MySQL third-party Web applications is supplied with Parallels H-Sphere. If your hosting provider enabled it in your plans, you can install these applications on your domains. If your hosting provider enabled it in your plans, you can install these applications on your domains.
To install an application:
- Select EasyApp in the Domain Settings menu.
- On the page EasyApps Collection that shows, you will see the list of applications that can be installed. Press on the title of application you want to install.
- you will find yourself at a page with its description (outline, homepage, diskspace etc.) and a link to install it. Click Install.
- Fill in the necessary data on the form that appears:
- Domain. Choose a domain, if you have more than one, to install the application on.
- Path. Location of the application, when you have installed it, in relation to the domain's root directory.
- User name. Name of the application's administrator.
- Password. Password of the administrator.
- E-mail. Electronic address to send notifications to, which will be written in the application configuration file.
- In rare cases, such as with Advanced Poll etc., you will be redirected to the original installation page. In case of more extensive data to fill in, refer to the application's documentation.
- Press Submit Query.
- Agree with the additional charges for MySQL-related resources that will be needed for the application to work.
- After the application is installed, you will find it on the page with its description under Installed Applications. Press the Edit button to change its settings.