Sending Trouble Tickets
To report a problem, do the following:
- Select Make a Ticket link in the Support Center menu.
On the page that appears, compose the problem report:
- Title: the subject of your trouble ticket message.
- E-mail: the e-mail address that the reply and confirmation will be sent to.
- Disable email confirmation: check this box if you do not want to receive confirmation that your ticket has been sucessfully delivered.
- Priority: state how important or urgent it is for you to have this problem taken care of.
- Question: enter a question or describe your technical problem.
Important: (for v2.3 and higher) when posting a trouble ticket, do not enter texts in HTML. Support system will not transform it into the plain text, but post it as it is. E.g: entering <i>problem</i> will show up in a trouble ticket only as <i>problem</i> which will make it difficult for TechSupport staff to read. Use it only when HTML tags are important.
- Attachment when creating a new ticket, you can add attachments:
- Click the Attachment icon in the Attachments section. The pop-up window will appear:
- In the pop-up window click Browse and select the file;
- Click Upload. The filename shows in the Attachments section.
- Click Submit. Your ticket will be sent to the technical support.
Alternatively, you can launch the trouble ticket composer from virtually any place in your control panel by clicking the "?!" button:
If the information in the popup does not answer your question, you would be suggested to send a Trouble Ticket.