Setting Up Dedicated Server Backup Service
To request regular backup for your dedicated server:
- Go to the Dedicated Servers/Manage Servers menu.
- Choose the server you want to setup backup service for.
- On the page that appears, click on the icon in the Backup Services section.
- Choose a preferable option and press Submit. Then agree to be billed for the service. Your request will be sent to and managed by the administrator.
- After that, you will see the scheduled task on the Backup service settings page (to enter this page, press Edit for Backup services on the Dedicated server page).
- Now that you have configured scheduled backups, you can request a custom task. For that, use the Add button (see the above screenshot) and set time for additional backup.
When the administrator has processed (completed or cancelled) backups of your server, you can see that on the Backup service settings page.