Managing Antispam on the Mail Domain Level
- Go to the Mail Info menu and select the mail domain from the drop-down box.
- Click Go and you will see the mail service details of the chosen mail domain:
- Click to add antispam either for all mailboxes of this mail domain or for all mail resources (box, forward, alias, responder). If necessary, you can delete all antispams under this mail domain by clicking the Trash icon.
- Clicking the antispam icon will let you configure antispam settings for mail resources.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.