Managing Antivirus on the Mail Domain Level
- Go to the Mail Info menu and select a mail domain from the drop-down box.
- Click Go and you will see the mail service details of the chosen mail domain:
- On the page you will be taken to, add antivirus resource either for all mailboxes of this mail domain or for all mail resources (box,forward,alias,responder). If necessary, you can delete all antiviruses under this maildomain by clicking the Trash icon.
- Clicking the antivirus icon will let you configure antivirus settings for mail resources.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form.