With Our Internet's partnership with Total Apps, Inc. we provide all the tools required to manage and control automated payment processing from a single source.
Virtually any payment beyond cash can be handled more effectively with fewer complications through the services of Our Internet & Total-Apps, Inc. We are able to provide diverse range of services through our advanced payment processing equipment and network of technology service providers.
Our list of services includes:
An automated billing system accessed through the internet.
Single pay collection is as easy as a credit card transaction
- Payment plans are quickly created with only a one time entry
- Recurring billing for monthly dues or subscriptions are set up in seconds
- All entries are performed online: No terminal or software purchase required
Retail rates on a portable PDA or cell phone.
Credit card transactions qualify for lowest processing rates
- Electronic check acceptance
- Low cost, truly portable package
Recurring payments and payment plans from credit card or checking accounts
- Recurring billing collects payments for billing plans and monthly subscriptions
- Electronic check deposit eliminates time consuming steps, lowers costs and avoids returned item fees from your bank
- Daily online reports provide accurate and timely information
Efficient payment collection
Funds deposit within 3 days of transaction
- Reporting on NSF checks
- Versatile batch processing
Online shopping technology made easy
Build a store in minutes
- No hardware or software purchase required
- Accept credit cards and checks online
- Set up memberships and monthly fees with automated billing
- Online order tracking and customer service provided to your customers
- Valuable reports include invoice register and product sales
e Commerce System Solution
Any online application that moves money
Online e-check processing
- Supply Chain Management
- CRM Integration
- Customer service – Implementation, training and optimization
- Wholesale commerce capability - Separates wholesale and retail pricing
- Online UPS shipping - Special freight rate table calculations
- Online FedEx shipping - Special freight rate table calculations
If requested, Our Internet & Total Apps, Inc. shall prepare and submit a thorough Cost-Savings Analysis based on any merchant processing statements provided. The Cost-Savings Analysis will compare current pricing versus proposed pricing to accurately demonstrate, identify and validate how much savings can be generated by switching merchant service providers.
Hardware and Software
No hardware or software is offered within this proposal. Should your team opt or require new or replacement terminal hardware or software solutions, Our Internet & Total Apps, Inc. will offer compatible manufacturer’s products at the current wholesale purchase and shipping cost with no additional markup. Each new terminal, programmed and deployed, will require a one-time $35.00 service charge.
Gateway and Integration
Our Internet & Total Apps, Inc. will select, activate and program the internet payment gateway of its choice. Selected payment gateway will be PCI compliant and be compatible with all existing terminals and software systems currently in use by your team. Total Apps, Inc. will provide the API instructions and provide technical support during integration. Your group will be responsible for performing and testing the gateway integration with their existing staff and infrastructure. In the event that your team cannot perform the integration or requires custom programming services from Total Apps, Inc., those services shall be billed on a per hour basis at the rate of $175 per hour.
Our Internet & Total Apps, Inc. shall coordinate and construct a deployment schedule based on the needs identified by your firm. These items must be established prior to the deployment schedule being set:
Identify optimal business hours for deployment to commence and end
Date ranges – Due to the significant number of terminals and internal software systems in place, the deployment schedule will require a minimum of two to four weeks to complete
Deployment Priority – The priority sequence in which the various terminals need to be deployed.