Markup Plan Wizard
Markup plans are created on the base of other hosting plans configured to allow reselling.
- To allow reselling of a plan, go to Plans -> Manage, click the Settings icon in the Advanced column next to the plan you would like to configure as available for reselling and turn on the option "This plan can be resold". Otherwise when creating a markup plan it won't list this plan as available for reselling.
- Go to Plans ->Create and choose Create a markup plan at the bottom of the form.
- On the form you will be taken to, pick a base plan for your markup plan.
- On the first wizard step can change only Settings options. You cannot exclude predefined resources.
- On subsequent wizard steps set retail prices. Base plan prices are displayed in square brackets.