Signing Up Users from Admin Control Panel
Signup from the admin control panel is also the one and only way to create accounts that are unavailable "from the street", regardless of whether they are tagged available or unavailable for signup, for instance admin and technical support accounts.
To sign up a new user from the admin control panel:
- Select Signup in the Signup menu:
- On the page that shows, click Select next to the plan for the new account:
If the list doesn't offer desirable plan, check if it is available for signup.
- Signup Wizard page appears. Go through the Signup Wizard. Click arrows in the lower right corner of the page to proceed signup.
- Enter your contact info in the form that shows (name, e-mail, address, etc.).
- Select payment type in the drop-down box (credit card, check, online payments) or trial hosting.
- If you have the Tax Exemption option enabled in the Taxes submenu of the Settings menu, you may enter the valid VAT code to set tax exemption mode for your account.
- Enter payment information: credit card numbers, expiry date and etc. - for credit cards; address where the bills will be sent - for checks.
- Enter username and password for this account.
- Choose the type of domain you want to sign up with (or sign up without domain).
- Agree to charges if any and complete the creation of account.
When you are through with the Signup Wizard, account will be either created or assigned for activation.