Tracking Custom Job Status
You can use controls to set the status of the custom job. This status will reflect on the user control panel. To set status, click the custom job ID on the Custom Jobs page and refer to the Status field:
- Click Finish if the job is completely done. It will show as FINISHED on the user panel.
Note: Upon clicking Finish, the corresponding billing entry will immediately appear in customer's online invoice and user will be charged total fee for the Custom Job. It will also show the time when the job was completed in the ENDED field on the Custom Job page.
- Click Start to mark the job as active. It will show as IN PROGRESS on the user panel.
- Click Cancel to mark the job as stopped. It will show as CANCELED on the user panel.
- Click Abort to mark the job as ABORTED. This won't delete the job from the list
- Click On Hold to mark the job as pending. It will show as ON HOLD on the user panel.
Custom job entries will be accessible by your customers in Support Center -> Custom Jobs.