Windows Plan Wizard
Windows plans are created similarly to Unix plans (see Unix Plan Wizard). The only difference is that you can include:
- MS Sharepoint to allow your clients install Windows SharePoint Services on their domains
- MS Sharepoint User to allow your clients create users within their Windows SharePoint Services
- Dedicated Application Pool to enable your clients create dedicated application pools introduced by IIS 6.0 right from their user cp
- Web Directory to enable your clients create web directories with two authentication levels and different sets of permission right from their user cp
- Web Application to enable your clients assign web applications to web directories, in the same time choosing a shared or a dedicated pool for each application
- Virtual Directory to enable your users create virtual directories and reorganize data
- ColdFusion Module to enable your users to maintain sites created by ColdFusion (Third party commercial products such as ColdFusion, MS SQL server, Real Server, and Miva are purchased separately and should be installed prior to Parallels H-Sphere)
- ASP resource to enable your users maintain sites created by means of ASP
- ASPSecured to enable your users to manage access to their site resources creating their own groups and users
- ASPSecuredLicense to enable your customers to use ASPSecuredLicense for multiple sites
- ASP.NET to enable your customers to use .NET applications
- MS SQL Manager to enable your customers to manage their MS SQL databases through a web-interface with ASP Enterprise Manager
- ODBC Service: allow your customers to use ODBC resource and manage databases by means of its drivers.
- ODBC DSN Record: allow your customers to have system DSN records based on ODBC drivers.
- CF DSN Record: allow your customers to have system DSN records registred in ColdFusion.
Note: you can't create Windows plans, unless you have 'Windows' physical servers. Not configured means that your system lacks servers pertaining to the services to be run under the plan.