This report will show all the requests to domain registrars and responses from them.
Select Registrar Log in the Reports menu, enter search criteria and click Submit.
Enter Domain, Account ID, User, Plan, Transaction result, Performed on date and run this report.
Note: Check the Only Live Users box to exclude canceled accounts from the search.
The retrieved information is organized in the chart with the following columns:
- Domain: the domain name of the site.
- Account ID: account's system ID.
- User: the name of the user who owns the domain
- Transaction Type:
- Register: domain registration
- Renew: renewing the existing domain registration
- Lookup: checking if the domain name the user has chosen already exists
- Change contacts: changing domain name contact info
- Change password: changing user access info
- Change nameservers: changing nameservers
- Date: account's billing date
- Period: domain registration period in years
- Details: the domain registrar of the domain involved
- Error message: an error message returned by the domain registrar
- Transaction Result: confirmation of successful or failed transaction