Creating Virtuozzo Plans
To create a new Virtuozzo plan for user hosting:
- Go to Plans > Create.
- Click the icon next to Virtuozzo Plan Wizard.
- On the first page of the Plan Wizard, configure the following Virtuozzo-specific options under the Other section:
- Access to Virtuozzo Container Control Panels. Allows Parallels H-Sphere users to access Virtuozzo Control Panels.
- Virtuozzo container repair. If the Access... option is included, allows users to repair their Containers through Virtuozzo Control Panel.
- Virtuozzo container backup. If the Access... option is included, allows users to back up their Containers through Virtuozzo Control Panel.
- Click Next. On the page that appears, you will be prompted to create a Virtuozzo plan based on one of the available Virtuozzo Container samples. Resellers will also see prices for each sample, in parentheses next to sample names. Choose a sample from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Click Next to go to the price settings for the default billing period. Here, please notify the Virtuozzo-specific options:
- Virtuozzo container CPU limit. Set prices for CPU limit (in percents) allocated for each Virtuozzo container.
- Virtuozzo container number of processes limit. (For Windows hosting only) Set limits on the number of processes run by any Container.
- Virtuozzo container memory limit. Set prices for memory limit (in MBs) allocated for each Container.
- Virtuozzo container IP address. Take prices for IPs dedicated to Virtuozzo containers' hosting.
- Access to Virtuozzo Container Control Panels, Virtuozzo container repair, Virtuozzo container backup. Set prices for the options explained above.
- Click Next to complete the Plan Wizard.
- The newly created plan will appear in the list of plans. It will be disabled for signup by default. To enable signup for this plan, click the red square icon in the Signup Access column for this plan. The icon will turn to the green triangle - that means, the plan is enabled for user signup.
- To sign up a new user for this plan, click the looking glass icon next to the plan's name.