Cardia Services Configuration
To configure Cardia Services, download and install Cardia Services .hsp package from http://download.hsphere.parallels.com/downloads/index.html#merchant_gateways (for Java 1.4 and up).
This package can be installed on Parallels H-Sphere 2.4.x and higher as suggested in Installing Parallels H-Sphere packages in Customization Guide..
- Select Cardia Services in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this Cardia Services connection
- Merchant Token: your Cardia Services account ID
- Store: Your Cardia Services unique ID, sometimes also referred to as Config File
- Currency: the currency in which your end users will be charged
- Click Submit Query