In order to configure SecurePay.com.au merchant gateway, download and install SecurePayComAu .hsp package (for Java 1.4 and up).
This package can be installed on Parallels H-Sphere as suggested in our instruction on Installing Parallels H-Sphere packages in Customization Guide.
- Select SecurePay.com.au in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this SecurePay.com.au connection
- Server: the name of the SecurePay.com.au server
- Port: the port of the SecurePay.com.au server
- Path: the path to the server side handler file. This can be a script or a binary file that is launched with an http request.
- Merchant Id: your SecurePay.com.au account ID. This is NOT the merchant number supplied by your bank
- Password: the password which comes with login/username
- Currency: the currency in which your end users will be charged
- Click Submit Query