Webmoney payments are similar to check payments in that they are added to Parallels H-Sphere manually.
Before proceeding, make sure to read about Web Payment Systems Manager.
To enable Webmoney in Parallels H-Sphere:
1. Set your own purse
Visit http://merchant.wmtransfer.com. Enter the following data:
- Secret Key: optional set of symbols. Store it as you'll have to enter it to Parallels H-Sphere when activating Webmoney.
- Result URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment.
- Success URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment?action=success; method of requesting Success URL: LINK.
- Fail URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment?action=error; method of requesting Fail URL: LINK.
- Signature algorithm: MD5.
As a result, you should be assigned a unique merchant's purse ID which consists of a letter and twelve digits. Store it for future use in Parallels H-Sphere. Presently, Z, R, E, U, and D purses are in use.
2. Activate Webmoney payments in your Parallels H-Sphere control panel
- Select Merchant Gateways in the Settings -> Payment Settings menu.
- In the Web Payment Processor Configuration section, choose Webmoney from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the Webmoney form:
- Merchant's purse: your purse ID consisting of a letter and twelve digits (see above).
- Payment Server you will be redirected to for payment operations. You can choose between default webmoney.ru or wmtransfer.com.
- Secret Key: optional set of symbols which you entered when setting your purse (see above).
- Test Mode: check it if you want to test your online Webmoney transactions.
- Activate: check it if you want to enable Webmoney for new signups and existing accounts.
- Click Submit Query. Webmoney now must show as active.
If your customers choose to pay with Webmoney, their credit card info won't be stored in their billing profiles and billing info won't show in the control panel.