To add ColdFusion support in a Windows-based account:
- Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- On the Web Service page, scroll down to find the ColdFusion option and turn it on.
- Agree with the charges.
- If you need to add custom file extensions to be handled by ColdFusion, click the Add icon that has appeared next to the PHP option.
- On the page that appears, enter an extension for your PHP pages beginning with a dot.
Note: If your account wasn't created from the control panel, default extensions won't be added when you enable ColdFusion.