Ruby on Rails
If Ruby on Rails is installed and enabled in your plan, you can switch it on for your domains.
Note: To use Ruby on Rails, it must be installed manually to a Web server by your Parallels H-Sphere administrator.
To enable Ruby on Rails for your domain:
- Select Domain Info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- On the Web Service page, scroll down to find the Ruby on Rails option and turn it on.
- You will be warned that Ruby on Rails will create its own index page on your domain instead of the existing one. Choose Yes, continue to enable Ruby on Rails.
- After you enabled Ruby on Rails, your domain's index page will the Ruby on Rails invitation.