Creating New Microsoft SharePoint Users from Scratch
To create a new SharePoint user from scratch:
- Click the Web options icon on the control panel home page.
- Select the domain where SharePoint is enabled.
- On the Web Service page click the Edit button against SharePoint.
- On the page that appears click Add new assignment:
- Choose the Add a new windows subaccount and click Next:
- On the next step, choose either to Allow sharepoint access or Allow FTP access for the same user, or both, and enter Login sand Password that will be used by FTP subuser and SharePoint user:
- Now enter information necessary to identify the user on SharePoint Web site:
- If you chose to Allow FTP access as well, you need also to determine relative home directory: