Registering Standard (Second Level) Domains
To create a new standard domain (.com, .net, .org, etc.):
- Enter your desired domain name into the field after the
- Choose the top level domain from the drop-down box: .
.net, and so on, and click Submit.
- Enter your contact and billing information. Agree to the charges if any.
Based on these data, the system generates a domain registration request and submits it to the domain registration company.
Go through subsequent steps that allow you to configure new domain as:
- Full-featured web/mail hosting domain
- Web hosting/mail service alias for an existing domain
- Domain without web hosting/mail service to be considered later either for hosting or for aliasing
Type of the domain being registered will depend on the options you choose: