Step 5. Change Temporary CP Alias to Your Own Reseller CP URL
Once the system configuration is completed, the reseller CP can be accessed by the instant reseller CP domain alias.
To change this temporary CP alias to your own Rreseller CP URL:
- Switch to Reseller User panel
- Go to Info - > Admin Settings and change Reseller CP URL:
- Set the protocol: http for regular or https for SSL secured
- Enter the new domain name with cp at the beginning. (e.g.: cp.example.com).
- Leave the the port number as is - it must be the same as that of the parent hosting company.
- Click Change.
As a result, the URL of the control panel will be similar to http://cp.example.com:8080