Step 8. Create Plans
Create Hosting Plans
Now that your control panel is configured, you can create hosting plans.
- Go to Plans -> Create and click Select next to the plan to start the wizard.
- Enter the name of the plan at the top of the page.
- Select the resources (features) you would like to include in the plan. Make sure to leave Service Domain unchecked.
- In the last section of the wizard, make sure to enter Credit limit, e.g. 10 and click Next to proceed.
- Enter prices and free units for each type of resource and click the Create button at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Plans -> Manage and turn this plan ON for signups.
Now your control panel is ready for signing up users. Please read all documentation before using Parallels H-Sphere as a production system.
Create a System Plan and Account For Your Corporate Domain
This step is required to host your corporate promotion site with your hosting system.
- Go to Plans -> Create menu and select a Unix or Windows plan wizard
- On Step 1, set the plan name to System and include resources you want to use with your site.
- Make sure to check Service domain and in the Settings section set Billing Type to Without billing.
- Submit and complete the wizard.
- Go to Plans -> Manage and click Access for the System plan and make sure only Admin is checked.
- Go to Signup menu and create System account using the Signup Wizard
Note: Your system account is treated as an ordinary end customer account. You'll be charged for all resources used in this account.