Estimated balance exhaustion date
From time to time you might need to inform your check users about when their account balances are likely to become negative. In other words, let them know when approximately they will run out of their balance money, in case they will pay off their outstanding debts and won't purchase any more paid resources. Use this report tool for these purposes:
From/To: the search will retrieve all the accounts with estimated exhaustion balance date within the time frame set.
The results of the search are organised in the following way:
- Username: the user's login. Click it to view user's Contact Info.
- Account Id: the system ID of the account. Click it to view the account properties.
- Plan: the plan this account was created under.
- Billing Period: the frequency of payments for hosting services of this account.
- Email: the contact info account's e-mail address.
- Balance: the current agriniamount of money on user's balance.
- Exhaustion date: approximate time when the user's balance indicated on the left runs out and becomes zero. This is only true if that user won't buy any more paid resources.
- Controls: Click the Edit icon to Credit / Debit / Increase Credit Limit / Change Billing Period Start Date /Login / Suspend (Resume) / Delete the account.
Upon getting the search results, you can send a mass email to all users in the report. To do this, click the Mass Mail link at the bottom of the report page.