To view the financial report on each month, select Monthly Revenue in the Report menu. The page that opens presents data in the following table:
- the first column presents plans grouped by their compatibility.
- Setup: the total signup payments for the accounts registered under this plan during the selected month;
- OpenSRS: the gross amount received for domain name registration with OpenSRS. For example, if you charged users the total of $300, while your payments to OpenSRS were $280, the table will show $300.
- Recurrent: the total recurrent payments for this month. For example, if a user selected a 6 month billing period and was charged the recurrent fee at the beginning of the first month, all this amount will be included in the first month; the remaining five months will show zero recurrent payments.
- Usage: the total usage payments for this month. For example, if a user selected a 6 month billing period, he would be charged at the end of the last month; all this amount will be included in the last month's usage fee, and the reaming five months will show zero usage payments.
- Refund: the total amount of money refunded during this month.
- Money back: the total amount of money returned to the users who claimed their money back during the Money Back period.
- Total: overall money received for the month.