Choose Monetary Transaction from the Reports menu. Combine Account Id, Username, Plan and Created search criteria to retrieve monetary transaction statistics organized in chart which consists of the following columns:
- Username: user login.
- Account Id: account's unique system Id number.
- Domain: domain name.
- B.Period: account's billing period.
- Charged on: the time and the date the sum indicated in the Charge column was charged.
- Setup: setup fee accrued.
- Domain reg.: OpenSRS domain registration fee accrued.
- Recurrent: recurrent fee accrued.
- Usage: usage fee accrued.
- Refund: refund accrued.
- Charge: final amount charged. This amount is the sum of all accrued fees and current negative balance less the refund.
- Type: type of payment /*CC stands for credit cards/.
Each row in the chart represents an invoice for a separate payment. You can sort entries by clicking underlined column captions.
The Export link enables you to save monetary transaction statistics in the *.csv format that is supported by numerous spreadsheet and database programs. Commas are used as delimiters.