Configuring Access to Parallels Sitebuilder Plans from Parallels H-Sphere Plans
To add Parallels Presence Builder plans to be available from Parallels H-Sphere:
- First, you should create plans in the Parallels Presence Builder control panel. Log into Parallels Presence Builder as admin (by default, the fresh Parallels Presence Builder installation bundled with Parallels H-Sphere will have the user admin and password admin) and go to Users > Plans > Add New Plan. For details on creating plans in Parallels Presence Builder please refer to Parallels Presence Builder documentation at http://www.parallels.com/products/sitebuilder/docs/.
- Return to Parallels H-Sphere administrator panel and go to E.Manager > Sitebuilder > Plans. Plans that have just been created in Parallels Presence Builder will be listed under the Sitebuilder plans registered on the Sitebuilder side and not available for H-Sphere customers section.
- Click the arrow up icon next to a respective plan to make it available in Parallels H-Sphere. It will immediately be shown in the Sitebuilder plans that can be used by H-Sphere customers section.
- To make these plans available to users, go to the Plans menu and either create a new hosting plan or click an existing plan to edit its resources. Under the Other section find Sitebuilder and check Include to include the Parallels Presence Builder resource. Click Next. You will be forwarded to the page where you can select the available Parallels Presence Builder plans and set Setup and Monthly prices for each available Parallels Presence Builder plan.
Important: Parallels Presence Builder plans sell packs of sites, while Parallels H-Sphere charges for accounts, not sites. It means that users will actually buy a pack of X sites managed by Parallels Presence Builder, where X is the maximum number of sites set up in the selected Parallels Presence Builder plan. So, if a Parallels Presence Builder plan covers 10 sites, and your Parallels H-Sphere user plan provides only 3 domains for a user, this user will still pay for the 10-site Parallels Presence Builder resource. Therefore, Parallels H-Sphere administrator should configure Parallels Presence Builder plans in accordance with Parallels H-Sphere plans.
- After you saved the Parallels H-Sphere hosting plan settings, users signed to these plans will be able to access the Parallels Presence Builder resource. Users should go to Domain Settings > Web Options on their control panels and check the Sitebuilder Site resource to enable Parallels Presence Builder for a domain. For details, please refer to Parallels H-Sphere User Guide.