A Typical Plan Wizard
Most plan wizards follow the same pattern and guide you through two or more steps:
- step 1:
- including or excluding particular resources;
- making them active by default;
- configuring settings such as duration of the trial period, credit limit, money-back period, default type of IP, etc.
- subsequent steps:
- setting custom prices for domain registration services in this specific plan;
- setting free amounts and prices for each resource type for the default (1 month) and actual billing periods.
* The number of subsequent steps depends on the actual billing periods for this plan.