Creating Knowledge Bases
Knowledge base works as a standard search system. When creating knowledge base records, make sure to compose logical entries that contain important keywords and avoid wordiness.
To create a knowledge base:
- In your admin control panel, select KnowledgeBase Admin from the Support Center menu.
- On the page that shows, enter the name of the knowledge base in the Create Knowledge Base section.
- Click the Create button. The newly created knowledge base appears in the Existing Knowledge Bases section.
- To create a category in this knowledge base, click the Edit link next to the new knowledge base.
- On a page that shows, enter a category name in the Add Category section.
- Click Create. New category appears in the list of existing categories.
- To create actual records in knowledge base categories, click Add in the necessary category.
- Enter the problem in the Question field and a solution in the Answer field.
- Click Submit Query.