Step 2. Create a DNS Zone
Now that you have entered the admin account, you need to setup your DNS:
- Go to DNS Manager -> E. Manager > Add DNS Zone.
- Enter all necessary information on the page that appears, where:
- Name: the name of your domain without the "www" part.
- Admin e-mail: your e-mail address with ' .' instead of '@'
- Allow third level domain hosting: check this box to let your customers register domains like customerdomain.yourdomain.com.
- Master server and slave 1: Leave as is.
- Click Submit.