Step 3. Create an Instant Alias Template
The instant alias template is required to generate instant aliases. They provide immediate access to your customers' sites while DNS servers get updated.
To create an Instant Alias Template in your admin account control panel:
- Select DNS Manager in the E. Manager menu.
- Choose DNS zone and click the Edit icon under the Action field.
- At the top of the page that shows, click the Add instant alias link.
- In the form that appears, enter "u" or any other letter for prefix and leave the shared IP tag value as it is. Click Submit.
- You will now need to go to your domain registrar and create the name servers that are associated with your domain name. Use the IP numbers that were assigned to the name servers.